My Blog List

Pages

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List

http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/

http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/

Friday 30 July 2010

Bathing Belle

Another  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp.
This beauty is Florence, I cannot imagine sitting on the beach at the moment, it is cold here.
Again I have used the Copic pens, but the background behind Florence is Chalk, using a cloud template
 on a white Nestability, the swirl is a Die, my friend kindly cut some out for me.

6 comments:

  1. Those are both gorgeous cards, Mary and I love the stamps!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Mary and that image isn't so bad, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,
    Love the image on the card. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill job Mary on both, love the girl, forgot to stamp some didn't I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the Copics, Mary !!

    ReplyDelete

Caroline from Cologne

Caroline from Cologne
Stamp The Queens Dresser Drawers

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to Ron for 47yrs. 3 children, Karen, Paul, and Alan. 7 grandchildren. A retired Puppeteer, and Chaperone.

Audrey

Audrey

Enjoy Lifes Moment

Enjoy Lifes Moment
Curly top